[IP] gone but not fogotten?

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 Sara Smarty Pants wrote:

>i will come fully clothed, but sunburned, cuz me and pressshusss went to the
>beach today

I'm not sure how YOU react to being sunburned but pressshusss probably didn't
enjoy it much.  Be careful (expec. with Humalog) on those SunBurning days...

 The opinions expressed here are mine and no one elses.

 If you like them you have my permission to use them as
 long as my wife gets credit for any good ideas (who I
 probably got them from in the first place)