Re: [IP] Disetronic doesn't have a Sofset

On 21 Aug 00, at 10:01, email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 8/20/00 10:11:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> <<  since Disetronic doesn't have a Sofset
>  (infusion ) like Minimed, can it be used on a Disetronic pump ?
>  Are infusion sets the same for both machines? >>
> You'll probably get dozens of replies to this one, but the answer is YES. My
> son uses the Disetronic pump and will ONLY use the micro sof-sets!

Soon (hopefully) Disetronic will release the Ultraflex (Sept.?) and
there will be an alternative to the Sofset.  Actually it will be an
improvement as the Ultrflex will have a much lower profile and the
disconnect will be similar to the Tender/Sils (no dangles).  Now as
far as using a Sofserter (a real misnomer, IMHO) I don't think you
have the same possibilities.  Perhaps they will make one in the