[IP] hasta la vista

I am the father of the daughter in the "Sneaking Food"
thread. I haven't found your entry stupid or offensive
in any way and don't think you should leave. You
offered your opinion, and that's what I requested. I
think your posts have brought a refreshing view to the
group. Don't let anyone affect your BG's, huh?
Besides, your a New Yorker (although I live on Lowng
Guyland, I work in NYC) for friggin sakes. Tell them
where to go if they don't like what you have to

> Ok, I have had enough...buh bye
> unsubscribe me from digest.  I would prefer to be on
> browser for a while.
> Just don't feel like reading any of this anymore.
> While I enjoy an
> interesting debate on a subject, I don't write
> simply to be "agreed" or
> "disagreed" with in public or in private.  What i
> write is my opinion, my
> experience, my suggestions...you can take it or
> leave it.
> And lest anyone think I am awfully STUPID not to
> write to HELP when it is on
> the botton of every email...YES i know how to do it
> right...just wanted
> EVERYONE to know I was gonna be gone for a while so
> you can have your little
> private party without my comments!
> take care!
> NYC Sara SP

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!