[IP] Questions about Fasting & Apology!

Sorry folks for sending out that last message to the entire list...my mistake.

I am wondering however, about fasting to better set bolus rates.  I tried to
order the Pumping Insulin book as suggested but it was back ordered for 3 wks
by amazon.com... So I am wondering about the specifics....if you are trying
to set your basal from noon until 5 for example would you fast only during
that time or make sure that any insulin/food consumption had halted 2 hours
before (at 10am)?  My CDE shrugs it off whenever I suggest that this might be
a good step to setting up a more specific basal profile.  Personally I find
it hard sometimes to know whether I somehow slightly miscalculated my lunch
bolus or my bs was on the rise anyway from an insufficient basal rate.

Thanks everyone and sorry again for bothering you with the earlier
"vegetarian" post!