[IP] Blood Spurting at Site

I want to say a big thanks to you all in IP.  I had my first experience with
blood spurting out of the site as I removed the cannula yesterday after
almost a year of pumping.  We would have been quite concerned if we had not
read several posts lately of others of you that have had this happen to
them.  We stopped the bleeding and applied some triple antibiotic and went
on with the set change unalarmed.  Thanks so much for all of you out there
who take the time to share with all of us.  All the information is very
helpful--keep it coming!!!

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99