Re: [IP] A meditation

Thanks for sharing- your meditation really helpd me move out of the "poor me"
space I have been in lately. You so eloquently put into words the spiritual
foundation of my sanity. That is - you can't keep it unless you give it away-
whether it is love, knowlege , happiness,friendship, family support etc. etc.
Happiness, and staying healthy is an inside job- With Gratitude, Carla