Re: [IP] anybody tried this?

I know there is a Palm Application that you can download that does just what
you are looking for. It's called Gluco-Pilot - If I get a Palm Pilot or
Visor I think I would get a copy.

Here's a link to a site with description and user reviews.

http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=83308420000820193450&p
rodID=1497