[IP] Vegetarian Pumper

Hello Melysa
I also am a Vegetarian and a Pumper....I can not say I have the same trouble
you do with TVP. I have on occassion had trouble with high protein vege meals
causing a gradual and extended raising of my BS. This is because vegetable
protein breaks down much faster in the body and becomes glucose in the system
a whole lot faster then meat. What I do is raise my basal rate temporarily or
do a square wave bolus to cover the break down of vege protein into glucose.
I hope this helps.
Smile Michelle T