No Subject

Doreen asks if insurance companies can just pack up and leave a state. Who
knows, I guess it depends on the State. With so many laws written to favor
them They pretty much can do whatever they want to. You have to consult the
insurance commissar  in the state and find out. I know that in NJ they do
whatever they want,like go bankrupt with no reserves and no money to pay
doctors or hospitals and that was ok until recently. It surprised me
because NJ is the most heavily regulated state I ever practised in. Now,
aside from Medicare all insurers must put up a hefty bond in NJ Spot and

A Bender, M. D.