[IP] Re: Tricare

Hi Bob.  Our 13 year old son started on a Disetronic pump about 5 weeks ago
and Tricare paid 80%.  We had no problems whatsoever, and in fact, never had
to deal with Tricare ourselves.  The endocrinologist put in the medical
authorizaion to the company supplying the pump, and they, in turn, dealt with
Tricare.  The whole thing took a couple of months, but it all went smoothly.
We're at Fort Hood, Texas by the way.

Pam Moore