Re: [IP] A meditation

Thank you for that thought provoking and very valid summary of how to
achieve true happiness.  If only I could keep it in the forefront of
my every day thoughts!  It's far easier to sit back and wait, hope
and pray for our needs to be met by others (and God) than by thinking
of the needs of others' and how we might help them.  Because of your
post, I will be thinking more along these lines ... and working on
keeping it there long term.

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99 and
Micah, age 10