Re: [IP] Re: insurance questions on "supplemental supplies"

Michael wrote:

>>Contact the pump company about
paying the balance off on time. They are usually very accomodating.
Sometimes they will apply a "nice" discount as well if you are in
dire straights.<<

My Disetronic rep told me that they could work out a discount to help with
any co-pay that I might have.  I'm not sure about MM, but I would think that
they'd do the same thing.  Luckily, my insurance ended up picking up the
whole tab.