Re: [IP] To Eat or Not to Eat -- dark circles under eyes

Natalie Sera wrote:

>>Dark circles under the eyes can also be a sign of sinus problems or
allergies. Both of which can dull the appetite. <<

I have dark circles under my eyes.  It's due to my translucent skin color
which shows everything, even all my veins.  Has nothing to do with weight
loss or sinus problems and allergies or even a dull appetite (which *I*
definitely don't have, LOL).  Some of us are just *blessed* with dark
circles under our eyes... :o)