Re: [IP] Eating out -- Darlene

Darlene (mom to Kap) wrote:

>>Have you seen the Nutrition in the fast lane by Eli Lilly and Company.
It is a great book for carb counting when you are on the go.
We enjoyed it and wore it out during baseball season.<<

No, I haven't.  I use the Doctors' Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate
Counter book.  But, also, we rarely if ever, eat at fast food
establishments, so I'm still guessing restaurant carb counts, since most of
the places we go to are your typical mom & pop establishments.  Thanks for
the suggestion, how many restaurants are listed in the book you have and are
they all fast food?