[IP] gone but not fogotten? CHAT

Jan wrote:
> SARA SMARTY PANTS, WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!)

Hey i said i was going to the browser...NOT quitting!

Just need a break from digest and the tempation to post to any old post!

DONT FORGET CHAT ON SUNDAY NIGHT...17 people attended last week...and you
other 2,453 people?  you are the ones we talked about...fondly of course...LOL

i will come fully clothed, but sunburned, cuz me and pressshusss went to the
beach today

Sara