Re: [IP] hasta la vista

On 19 Aug 00, at 1:41, email @ redacted wrote:

> Ok, I have had enough...buh bye

You're going to be missed...  Our anchor's grip on gritty reality is going
to be a little weaker without your input...  and things will definitely be
a bit duller...
> unsubscribe me from digest.  I would prefer to be on browser for a while.
> Just don't feel like reading any of this anymore.  While I enjoy an
> interesting debate on a subject, I don't write simply to be "agreed" or
> "disagreed" with in public or in private.  What i write is my opinion, my
> experience, my suggestions...you can take it or leave it.

As I seem to be repeating every few months...  One of the key benefits of
this type of group is not the agreement on issues and topics but the fact that
we can hear viewpoints from people who disagree completely or have had
different results with the same ideas that we've tried...  and hopefully
we can keep the exchanges civil.  If everyone agreed with me we'd all be
right <vbg!> but it would be extremely boring...

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)