Re: [IP] Tricare Anyone???

Hello Bob,
A sore subject with me, Tricare that is.  My 16 year old son was diagnosed in
December of 99.  Justin decided he wanted the pump around April.  So I got
the necessary appointments and referrals.  Bottom line is that Tricare denied
us the pump because Justin was controlling the sugar levels with MDI.  We
appealed and won.  I have all the paper work that went back and forth and
would be happy to scan it and send copies to your friend.  I would do
anything to help someone who wants the pump to get it.  Justin loves it, not
that his sugar levels are all that much better, but because it has given
control of his life back to him.  I would love to be of assistance.