[IP] 10 times your weight

RoseLea wrote:

>>	I read somewhere in a magazine that you should not eat less calories than 10
times your body weight.  Now, with my weight that means I should eat
1,650 calories per day, and if I ate that, I would definitely get to eat
more and more, since my weight would keep increasing.  :o)  <<

I think the article failed to mention (you didn't forget, did you?) that
the weight it refers to is what you weigh after you starve to death. The
coroner then weighs your corpse and you THEN multiply that weight by ten
and that is the amount of caloric intake needed to maintain your body
weight. Simple, eh?

Nick Trubov
Fort Smith, AR