[IP] Foot Care

It must have been the cosmic stars all lined up today for me to come online
and read all the e-mails on Foot care.
After all Kap, his dad and I just came back from urgent care where Kap had to
have his foot glued after receiving a very large cut -2 inches long and deep
-  the doc said it should have been 4 or 5 stitches - but since we are in the
new century they are now using liquid skin in order not to inflect more
trauma to the area w/ stitches.
Honestly, this is the highest tech kid born.  In sprit and devices of life.
Thanks for all your post on Foot Care.
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 10 - pumping 1/19