Re: [IP] The skinny on *bad* Diet Coke

On 16 Aug 00, at 17:13, Andrew Aronoff wrote:
> probably on the can or bottle. (One phone call to the bottling plant
> manager with the identification information would likely provoke an
> effusive response to avoid public embarrassment and rebuke from the home
> office.)

The bottom of the cans in one batch read

MAR1300WMC 13:371
That batch was bottled "by a member of the CCE bottling group, Atlanta,
GA" according to the side of the can.

This was all given to the rep from Coca-Cola when he came to visit me, along
with several of the cans and some two-liter bottles that tested the same
way.  They never sent me the lab test results they promised - all I got was
several sets of coupons for free products.

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)