[IP] Tricare Anyone

Bob we had to have Brynn's pump approved by Tricare ( our secondary).
Reason being, if my husband ever became disqualified from his present
job, we would revert back to Tricare as primary. Tricare wouldn't
authorize continued use if they hadn't initially authorized the pump in
the first place.They accepted all the documentation and approved in 2
weeks. One might argue that they approved because they were secondary,
but there's no guarantee my husband will stay aviation certified, and
they were very good to us for the 22 years we were in the Air Force.
Teresa, mom to Brynn, 3, pumping 6 mos.