[IP] Re: Foot Question

Hi Leslie   I would make an appoinment to see a podiatrist!!    I have the
same condition in between my baby toe and the next one!!   Even a small
problem like that can become a big one if not treated properly !!  Let the
experts take care of you foot Probs!!  I see a Podiatrist yearly for a check
up on My feet!! I would not recomend over the counter products as they are
not as strong as the Medicine given by foot doctors!!  I am currenly using
an Antifungal cream On Rx that has cleared up My Problem in one Week!!  I
hope this helps you    C J Jutras   Lewiston, Maine