[IP] re: insurance troubles/Bill Hill

Hi, Bill and all--

I'm glad to see that my friend Bill has joined the IP list.  Welcome, Bill!

Now I KNOW that some of you IP members have faced insurance company fights
(and many of you have actually WON some of those fights).  Give a GREAT guy
a break, and share your collective wisdom (or I'll look like I didn't know
what I was talking about when I told Bill that the people of this list know

Can an insurance company just decide to move out of an area or state and
drop people's coverage?  What can you do to find insurance if you're
"uninsurable" or the rates are astronomical?  And how in the world do you
continue to pump if you lose your insurance coverage?

:-)  Doreen in Wyoming

(p.s.  I miss NYC SaraSP already.)

Bill Hill wrote:
I was wondering if any one out there has any insight about the legalities of
the insurance companies that drop coverages after you have been insured
with them for a considerable length of time,leaving you without
any possibility of obtaining any other insurance.