[IP] Re: Foot Question

My foot doctor says that you should use this as a rule
-  Every foot issue needs to be elivated on priority.
That is if a normal (non-diabetic) would handle the
situation at home, a diabetic needs to go see their
doctor.  I have found this to be true with athletes
foot, ingrown toe nail, etc.

A good foot doctor is worth bundles for good health.
Mine is one of the best.

See your foot doctore often, on a regular basis (every
two months) and when ever a problem exists.

Good Luck

Do You Yahoo!?