[IP] deficient metabolism - & Sara SP

> Endo says it's my very deficient metabolism since all thyroid tests have
> come back normal.  Go figure.
> RoseLea

Usually any test I take comes back normal - but I have full-blown symptoms
of *whatever.* After telling my GP (at the time) that my OB/GYN would put me
on thyroid med, did I get it. THEN, my very large neck reduced in size and I
quit choking in the middle of the night.  My thyroid had been *watched* from
'62 - '77. It was time to quit *watching* and DO something for me! Even in
'50 nothing was wrong with me, I was just a kid complaining. Six days later
I went into a coma!! - and so it goes.