Re: [IP] Eating out

WBTweak wrote:

>>Specifically, you estimate a bolus, eat the food, test your BGL, and do a
better bolus next time.  Gotta keep records, but it works a whole lot better
than staring at a plate of food and hoping that intuition will give you a

This is the scientific method?  I thought it was just life with a pump.
*grin*  I've had a lot of trial and error with eating out and pumping, but
I've gotten better as I do more of it.  Now I don't get the highs after
dinner out, but I watch what I eat and I guesstimate the best I can.  I also
use "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter" book.  It goes
everywhere with me and has been an immense help to me in making my