[IP] Re: the pump and weight loss/gain

Gr8teacher5866 wrote:

>>it's fascinating to see that so many on here have LOST WEIGHT with the
i just can't see it, since every calorie is covered with insulin, whereas
with the shots, some highs + ketones would naturally cause us to lose

While on shots I worked too hard to keep from having highs, never had
keytones but had lots of lows trying to keep away from the highs.  Thus, all
the extra cokes *I* drank to combat the lows caused weight gain for me.  So,
going on the pump, leveling my bgs, and quitting those cokes caused me to
lose nearly 10 pounds.  YMMV.