Re: [IP] Foot Question

> I have a question.  Recently my foot (around the toes) has been itching
> like crazy and now I have found a tiny split in the skin under my
> littlest toe.  My question is do you all think I should call my doctor
> or should I maybe try athlete foot remedies (over the counter) first

In my opinion you would only be asking for trouble if you dont call the
doctor. Any split, cut or what have you on the lower extremities should be
taken very serious when your diabetic. I learned the hard way with a cut
(from the ocean) on my big toe that I thought would just be fine in a few
days. Well long story short... it wasnt and I ended up having part of the
bone in my big toe removed because of cellulitis.  Dont ignore your feet.
Let the doctor at least know what is going on and let him make the decision
whether or not you need to be seen.

                                                      Just my