[IP] Foot Question

Hi all,

I have a question.  Recently my foot (around the toes) has been itching
like crazy and now I have found a tiny split in the skin under my
littlest toe.  My question is do you all think I should call my doctor
or should I maybe try athlete foot remedies (over the counter) first?  I
don't want to look stupid going to the doctor for athlete's foot but I
am concerned about anything on my feet.  I have been T1 for 24 years and
on a pump for 2-1/2 yrs.  Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Take care.