[IP] hasta la vista

Ok, I have had enough...buh bye

unsubscribe me from digest.  I would prefer to be on browser for a while.
Just don't feel like reading any of this anymore.  While I enjoy an
interesting debate on a subject, I don't write simply to be "agreed" or
"disagreed" with in public or in private.  What i write is my opinion, my
experience, my suggestions...you can take it or leave it.

And lest anyone think I am awfully STUPID not to write to HELP when it is on
the botton of every email...YES i know how to do it right...just wanted
EVERYONE to know I was gonna be gone for a while so you can have your little
private party without my comments!

take care!