Re: [IP] a1c question

In a message dated 8/18/00 2:05:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  *sweating the
 RoseLea, Don't sweat the test, Kap's endo told us - going on the pump alone
may have an impact on his hba1c due to stress alone, then she would consider
in the amount of time it takes to set basel rates and last on how well I
count those carbs.
Still learning carb counting here and will be forever learning carb counting.
Some days the same thing has a different reaction to his body all due to
amount of play, placement of site, age of site, age on insulin in vial,
temperature (humidity) and the list goes on.
Honestly, Some days, I just want to place him in a controlled environment and
me in a padded room. LOL
Living and Learning to Live with Diabetes
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 10 (he had a Birthday) 8/3 pumping since 1/19
last hba1c was 8.9 on 8/16 down from 9.8. in 6/26.  Funny how things changes
yet I don't know what we did different.