[IP] Re: Does the pump always make a difference?

I forgot to mention that both my friend and I started our kids
pumping in December 1999 (technically my daughter started the
last day of Nov but what's one day), so it's only been about 8mos
+/- since pump start. I think my daughter's A1C will improve over
time (8.8 is a lot better than she was at dx 4yrs ago - 23%!!!)
For now, we are enjoying the flexibility that we've gotten. We've
gotten our lives back. :) Wouldn't trade that for anything.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Cherokee proverb