From: "David Dougherty"

Subject: RE: [IP] Food for thought

> I can identify with this! I eat far less than the charts say I should to
> sustain my current weight. I also walk for an hour 3 times a week,
> more.
------------Try cardio and light weight training.
In spite of this I am only losing between one and two pounds a month!
------------AAAHHH! Plateus are rotten!

> pound comes off seemingly all of a sudden. It's very frustrating.----Yes,
it Is!

> David
 my endo has told me that I have a very deficient
metabolism and would always be a little overweight.  I think
for some, what
we eat is not the problem, I eat very little,