Re: [IP] Need serious help

In a message dated 8/17/00 1:11:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How can I, if possible, make sure my C-Peptide is as low as possible?
 Diet, ect? I need to prevent my body from making its own insulin.
 I just can't lose my right/privilage to pump!
 Thank you,
   Pixie >>
Pixie I would not eat any food for at least 12 hours before the blood is
taken from your arm. If you eat your system is calling for insulin and if
there is no food the test may have a lower reading. Roger C dx 12/12/47 pm
5/8/00 still towing the hockey puck