Re: [IP] Sharing News

In a message dated 8/18/00 3:16:04 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted writes:

<< Well I just wanted to share some recent news with everyone.  Just found
 I'm pregnant.  My sugars have been decent, but not feeling that great. Tired
 from getting up 100 times  to go to the bathroom and waking up at 4:00 am
 starving to death.  Anyone else go  through this?   >>

Congratulations Denise!  Yes, you will feel very tired the first trimester.
Your body is undergoing many changes, mainly hormones.  I wish you the best!!