Re: [IP] Re: pregnancy and diabetes

I just had a baby 4 months ago and my only problem was toximia which i had
with all my kids.  I was on a 2000 ADA cal diet and had fruit for all meals
and for one snack.  If you stick to it and don't cheat you should be okay.  I
had to change my pump three times and my ratio number changed also.  My son
is 21 months old and was born 7 weeks eearly due to toximia and my daughter
is just 4 months and was 3 weeks early due to toximia also and they are both
doing great.  they have no sign of diabetes at the present time.  I had my
regular endo and three from John Hopkins Medical Center and they all agreed
about the diet.
    If you would like to know more please feel free to e mail me privately or
via the list.
    dx'd 9/95 pumping since 8/98