Re: [IP] new pumper frustrations

Please hang in there.  The exact same thing happened to me almost three
months ago.  The first two days were great and then all h*** broke loose.
I was all over the place.  My doc and CDE couldn't believe it.  I also had
the same problem with women issues a few days into it.  Just please believe
me-it just seems to sort of straighten out.  I wish I could tell you
something to do to fix it, but it just sort of happened.  A few weeks into
it, trends became obvious so I could fix my basals and the carb to insulin
ratio became obvious also.  I was so discouraged at one point I really
wanted to just quit.  After reading this list constantly, I kept thinking
that something must be so wrong with me.  Why can everyone else do this and
not me!  Please try and stay calm and patient.  I know YMMV, but I feel so
sure, in time, you will be fine.

E-mail me privately and I will be your cheerleader.