[IP] Animas Pump

On Fri, 18 Aug Brian Mozisek <email @ redacted> wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone else out there has started on the Animas pump or
>am I still the loner.

>BTW, I really like the Animas. I did notice some differences between the
>Animas and MM that I think are worth mentioning.

I'm curious about the programming of the Animas pump.  Their web site has a
'model pump' which lets you try the menu system out.  How do you find
programming it?  Is square and dual wave straightforward??  Does the animas
have a remote (like MM 508?).  How about a vibrate mode?  (Just curious how it
shapes up against the competition as I'm in mood for new pump).

 The opinions expressed here are mine and no one elses.

 If you like them you have my permission to use them as
 long as my wife gets credit for any good ideas (who I
 probably got them from in the first place)