[IP] I'm all hooked up!

I'm sitting here in my chair with great posture because I'm wearing my pump
for the first time and am afraid I might move and dislodge the thing!  I've
had my pump on for 1 1/2 hrs.  I just wanted to let anyone who is worried
about inserting the Tender infusion sets(Disetronic) not to worry, they
really don't hurt and the needle isn't that big!  I don't know about anyone
else but I was petrified of inserting this thing and pulling out the needle
to leave the cannula in.  My Pump educator was wonderful. Walked me through
everything and I started right on insulin.  It really does help to watch
those videos and read the manuals before you have your first visit.

I had lunch and bolused accordingly.  Now I'm waiting to do my aftermeal
test.  I've heard so many wonderful things about pump therapy and I can't
believe I'm doing it!  I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me.  It's great
to know you have alot people who can help you with the ups and downs!

IDDM - 20 yrs.
pumping 1 hr. 45 min.!!!!!!