RE: [IP] new pumper frustrations

email @ redacted wrote:

> Now my bloodsugars are all over the
> place.

I experienced this somewhat as well.  My theory (totally unsubstantiated by
any research!) is that the long acting insulins we used for basal coverage
(NPH, L, and U) have a *considerably* longer tail than is indicated by the
clinical trial data (my guess is a week or more).

The only specific advice I can (or will) offer is to hang it there.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted