RE: [IP] Food for thought

I can identify with this! I eat far less than the charts say I should to
sustain my current weight. I also walk for an hour 3 times a week, sometimes
more. In spite of this I am only losing between one and two pounds a month!
I also reach spots where I don't seem to lose for several weeks, then a
pound comes off seemingly all of a sudden. It's very frustrating.