Re: [IP] Food for thought

Alecia asked:

>>So, I’mcurious, have many of you gained weight since startingthe pump?<<

I've lost nearly 10 pounds since I've started pumping (not drinking any more
regular cokes for lows).  I'm stuck here now, though.  I've always had a
problem with weight, my endo has told me that I have a very deficient
metabolism and would always be a little overweight.  I think for some, what
we eat is not the problem, I eat very little, I've even gained weight on the
Weight Watcher's diet!  Even so, I'm still a size 16.  *sigh*