[IP] Interesting Perspective

Sam:  That is an interesting viewpoint--that you think it is all worth
it, yet still have some of those brittle problems.
I already have the carb counting down, I do it now. I think for me they
are concerned that my A1C stays up all the time, and that four shots a
day isn't exactly working.  I do see advantages to not taking four a
day, it gets to be a bit of a pain. Also, I hate having to go home and
inject when I am out running errands, and want to just stop at a
Anyway, thanks for the reply.