Re: [IP] Hello I'm having a problem with my pump

I had a similar problem with my pump, and my CDE suggested getting new
insulin with a different batch number than what I was using, and voila, my
problems disappeared.  We figured maybe the insulin I was using from the
first batch was perhaps weakened by improper storage/shipping.  Remember,
when we get insulin, we have no idea where it's been before it gets to us.