[IP] Re: pregnancy and diabetes

Hey, I'm 3 months pregnant now, and all is going well. But, I'm wondering
if there is a book specifically on pregnancy and diabetes? Lots of the
pregnancy books I have deal with diabetes briefly, but I'd like something
more in detail. Especially because my endo seems to think of specifics
kinda late. Like yesterday he told me I NEED to be eating a protein-rich,
large snack before going to bed. I would've done this before, but I
didn't know. Also, I'm not supposed to have fruit with breakfast (and I
really miss it) because it would shoot me up too high. Does anyone know a
book or even a pamphlet that would deal with these issues? I'm getting a
little frustrated in not knowing.

Thanks,
Maureen M.