[IP] Sharing News

Well I just wanted to share some recent news with everyone.  Just found out
I'm pregnant.  My sugars have been decent, but not feeling that great. Tired
from getting up 100 times  to go to the bathroom and waking up at 4:00 am
starving to death.  Anyone else go  through this?  My endo is away ( figures)
for the next week and so is the obgyn.  I just wanted to share my news with
everyone.  I've been working towards this for 2 years ( stable sugars) and
feel good about them.  I just wanted to tell everyone that their posts and
advice have really helped me and for once feel like I'm not "alone" out there.
Will keep everyone updated.  Anyone with advice please email me.