Re: [IP] Newbie and Mood Swings

We have a few things in common.  I was 18 when diagnosed also and also take
levethroid for my thyroid too.  I found it difficult getting used to the
"normal" sugar levels too.  I was the only one in my family who has diabetes.
(other than my cousin who got it when she was born)   I was in a car accident
and right after that my symptoms started.  Did something traumatic happen to
you too to trigger the diabetes??
Anyway back to the "normal" sugars, I just found myself tired and lethargic
(?sp) all the time.  I was so used to the levels in the 200's that 100 was
killing me.  But now after a few weeks I'm getting used to them and now if I
hit 200 I feel weird.
Anyway good luck and hope you're feeling yourself again soon.