[IP] Basals

SNIP>>>>>>>Does anyone else such a drastic change, and how are you doing it
?  Thanks  Hirsch<<<<,SNIP

Doesn't seem drastic to me.  Is your friend a endocrinologist with a large
ratio of pump wearers?     Because of Dawn Phenomenon My basals change from
.08 at midnight to 1.3, then 1.5 then 1.6 and back to 1.0 at 10:00 AM til
midnight.  After many basal tests, graphing and charting....this is what
works for me.     You know your body better than anyone.  If it works for
you, it works for you.   Always remember and never forget, Your Mileage May

Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL