[IP] Neuropathy??

I was just wondering if any of you out there have had neuropathy?  Dumb question huh?  Well I was just wondering what it feels like?  I sometimes have pain from shoulders to the tips of my fingers and the muscles in my shoulders get really tight.  Of course I have been on crutches and crawling to keep off the foot I have healing which might contribute to it.  Just wondering if anyone has had something similar?
email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99