Subject: [IP] changing "customer protocol" for h-tron plus v100

Hi Tim,
There are special modems available to change the bolus increments.  Any
Disetronic rep, and many endocrinologists, have them and can do this
locally.  If this isn't an option, then just send them back to D in St.
Paul, and they will do it.  I don't think the basal rates go any lower than
0.1 unit per hour - if your son needs less than that, you will probably have
to dilute the insulin.

And, for all you out there, I hope that you catch the significance of this
letter - this is a 4 YEAR OLD, who has had diabetes for 2 MONTHS who already
has his pump.  This makes my heart glad!  Best of luck, Tim.

Nancy Morgan